The Eno Center for Transportation has posted documents related to the Cabinet Meeting on 30 September 1955 held after President Eisenhower’s heart attack. The resources include:
- A one-page memo dated September 26 from Cabinet Secretary Max Rabb to White House Chief of Staff Sherman Adams suggesting that a Cabinet meeting be held.
- A two-page agenda prepared by Rabb in advance of the meeting.
- Seven pages of detailed minutes of what was said during the meeting.
- A three-page “record of action” memo detailing the actions agreed to during the meeting.
- A two-page summary of the meeting dated October 6 prepared for President Eisenhower himself.
~Thanks to Jeff Davis for this post